Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 week and 1 day

We are coming down to the end... We have been through so much the past few weeks.. i started going to the Chiro 3 times a week which has been a God send!! My tension headaches have been next to none and it has really helped the pressure of my hips and lower back having the proper realignment every few days!! I passed the 4 hr glucose test with flying colors, We started and completed our birthing classes, I passed the group b strep test, I was 1cm dilated at 35weeks, Crazily measured 40wks at 36wks with the dr giving us a scare that lil man was already 10lbs, Had a growth ultrasound at 37wks that showed the lil guy measuring right at 37wks with the approximate weight of 7.1 lbs at that time, and at 38wks I was dilated to 2cm with the cervix softening... So we are moving right along.. We were blessed with 3 showers one being a couples shower thrown by our church family and it was such a blast to have Daniel there!! And my work did a surprise luncheon and Daniels work friends have been bringing in gifts left and right... Lucas is definitely one blessed lad!! We have got everything ready and waiting for him.. Just have a lil bit of our laundry to do and of course would love to have the bathrooms and rest of the house spot cleaned before his arrival!! But from the looks of it he doesn't seem to be going anywhere right now so I guess we have time... Daniel for sure thought he would come this weekend and has been all psyched up about it and even has had me a lil anxious but as I sit here the weekend is almost over and I still have a baby in my belly and have extremely HUGE swollen elephant ankles/feet.. Actually if you have seen the movie Wall-E my legs, ankles, and feet look like the that of the fat people on the ship who hadn't walked our exercised for years...lol can't wait to be back to normal again!! Hopefully times flies and we get to hold our lil guy very soon I know he has a mommy and daddy and lots and lots of others that want him here super quick!! I have pics of me and my belly, the finished nursery, our beloved bugaboo stroller etc that I want to post... Just gotta find the transfer cord first :o( hopefully I can get it up soon!! Hope to post pics of Lucas soon as well!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh happy day! Baby is almost here!

I'm so proud of you.