Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We have had a busy weekend... Saturday was Valentines day and we spent a quiet evening at home due to the nasty rainy weather that graced us and the fact that Daniel was feeling under the weather. So we just stayed home and enjoyed time together and even though Daniel wasn't feeling well he still managed to surprise me with a yummy home cooked Whole Foods dinner and bought me beautiful Whole Foods flowers... We love that place if only it was closer!!! Then on Sunday after church we headed off for a Disney getaway... We were anxious to get there because Amanda and Chester were already there with little William for his first Disney trip. We enjoyed meeting up with them and spending some quality time together although lil man might not remember the trip he was still so cute taking in everything!! The Spellmans had to head out that evening but we stayed over night. We took Monday casually and enjoyed our day off and our time together... Then this morning it was off to the doctor I was sad yesterday because I knew that Daniel wasn't going to be able to go to this appointment with me. But this morning he woke up still not feeling well so he didn't go into work which meant he could go to the appointment with me and then come home and rest... This appointment was short and sweet they took my blood pressure, weight and listened to the baby's heart and then the dr. went over my blood work results. She said things were looking good, my pressure is good, my weight is good, and all of my blood work came back normal and looked good, and the baby's heart sounded good... So today's report all across the board was GOOD! So our next appointment is scheduled for Wednesday March 18th and this appointment as long as wiggle worm is cooperative we will have the ultra sound to find out the sex and also they will look at the baby's heart, lungs, brain etc to track the development and then I will have a routine check-up... AAAHH another month of waiting!! We have waited for 4 months already so I know we can do it but I sure was hoping it wouldn't be that much longer of a wait.

No comments: